Curry is THE famous Indian spice mix, use it in all your dishes, even in your desserts ! There are plenty of ways to use Madras curry, in slow-cooked Indian dishes, or added to a pan of hot oil when frying onions, or sprinkled over chicken, fish or vegetables before roasting. Or sprinkle it directly into your lemon vinaigrette, mayonnaise, or a yoghurt and shallot sauce
Chicken Tikka Masala: add 1 teaspoon in your marinade with Greek yoghurt;
· Panna cotta with mango and curry coulis: add a pinch of Madras curry to your mango before liquidizing;
· Chicken dips with Madras curry sauce: add 1 tablespoon to your mayonnaise ;
· Indian-style pan-fried vegetables: sprinkle 1 teaspoon over your vegetables before frying;
· Madras curry brioche canapés: add 2 teaspoons of Madras curry to your brioche dough;
· Lobster tail curry: sprinkle 1 teaspoon of Madras curry into the cream before adding to the lobster tails and leave to cook.