Mulino Caputo's Active Dry Yeast is suitable for all types of dough and leavening.
- Storability - The dehydration process eliminates water, extending the product shelf life up to 24 months.
- Practicality - The packaging designed by Mulino Caputo is compact (it is sold in 100g cans), can be resealed and does not require any special storage measures.
- Stability - The fresh yeast works especially in the first 2 hours of resting of the dough, while the dry yeast has a slower, but more constant over time action.
- Saving - Quantities needed are reduced to one third when using the dry yeast instead of the fresh yeast.
- In addition to these advantages, the Active Dry Yeast of Mulino Caputo is naturally gluten-free and lactose-free!