This is the one knife that does it all: slice, dice, mince. It is the first knife any cook should own and the one you will reach for time and again. The Kai Inspire Chef's Knife offers a razor-sharp edge and a large blade with plenty of cutting length so you can handle even larger foods with ease. The belly curve makes it simple to do rocking cuts for processing herbs and smaller foods quickly.
- An all-purpose kitchen knife
- High-carbon, high-chromium German DIN1.4116 stainless steel provides corrosion and wear resistance, resharpens easily
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive) is razor sharp; hammered finish helps food release from blade
- Molded resin handle is contoured for secure, comfortable grip
- Includes matching sheath for safe, easy storage